Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Xote

Today we went to Xote, a Mexican water park. Xote is a small water park on the outskirts of San Miguel. The first slide I headed toward was the Racer. The Racer is a slide with four chutes.
You're supposed to grab a mat in order to go on the Racer. Once they get four people on the chutes they will blow a whistle and you will race down. Simple! If you want speed on the Racer you should go head first curling the front of the mat making it look like a runner sled. If you want to do it the fun way you go down backwards curling the front of the mat. NEVER go down sitting or not curling the front of the mat. You will either swallow a gallon of water or slam face first into the bottom of the landing pool. I went on the Racer a few times and then switched to the no name slides. The no name slides are two tunnel slides that are un-named. For slide number one you go down head first in diving position. For slide two you go on your knees. I spent an hour on that and then went to the pool. My dad ended up getting a blue Xote ball that I played three flys up with a friend. I did two more runs on the Racer and then we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment